Once the meat is ready to eat, the asador will bring it over to the table, and everyone will give him a well-deserved applause for the perfect meat he's delivering. Don't pick up your fork before the applause is over!
What Makes a Perfect Asado in Argentina? FeaturedWritten by Abigail Melcher
Latest from Abigail Melcher
- Volunteering: One Big Learning Curve
- How Volunteering has Helped Shape my Career Path
- Voluntario Global's Laundry Project Broadcasted Nationwide!
- A Volunteer's Experience at the Home for Children in Buenos Aires
- 10 Things a Foreigner Should Know before attending an Asado
- Mendoza, Argentina: The City of Malbec
- Thousands March in Protest against Gender Violence in Argentina
- Centro Cultural Kirchner opens its doors in Buenos Aires