We asked students at the Teaching English Project what THEY think about volunteers coming to #help in #Argentina. Can you imagine your school without volunteers? What have you learned from them? These were a few of the questions, and here you can listen to their answers...
Teaching English in Argentina: What Students Think about VolunteersWritten by Jesica Franco
Latest from Jesica Franco
- From face-to-face volunteer to online volunteer: Sonia's testimony
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- COVID and Primary Health Care Centers
- Navigating the Pandemic: Luci's Testimony
- Geoffrey's experience: the perks and drawbacks of online volunteering
- Labor Day in a Social Organization: What does work mean to us?
- Argentina Travel Advice: COVID-19 Update
- Volunteer Ambassador Ryan Long