A massive International Women’s Day march paralysed traffic in the Argentinian capital on 8 March, as tens of thousands of women gathered before the congress building in Buenos Aires. A large number wore green bandanas around their necks – the symbol of support for decriminalisation.
Protests in Buenos Aires to claim for the Decriminalisation of AbortionWritten by Jesica Franco
Latest from Jesica Franco
- Labor Day in a Social Organization: What does work mean to us?
- Argentina Travel Advice: COVID-19 Update
- Volunteer Ambassador Ryan Long
- Art as a Social Practice
- Food as a Social Act
- The Value of Seed and Organic Agriculture
- Voluntario Global's 13th Anniversary: Interview with Valeria Gracia
- Another Year @VoluntarioGlobal