Currently, I am studying for an English Degree, to which I aim to become an English Teacher. The teach English Programme played a massive part in my decision to become a Teacher. It was a magical feeling being able to help children learn and grow, I just knew that I had to continue. I learnt a lot about myself during my time in Argentina, met amazing people, and just had the time of my life. It Is an experience I will never forget.
Voluntario Global Ambassador Chelsea Kempgeschrieben von Jesica Franco
Das Neueste von Jesica Franco
- Social Justice Day
- Voluntario Global Ambassador Sonia Gandesha
- From face-to-face volunteer to online volunteer: Sonia's testimony
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- COVID and Primary Health Care Centers
- Navigating the Pandemic: Luci's Testimony
- Geoffrey's experience: the perks and drawbacks of online volunteering
- Labor Day in a Social Organization: What does work mean to us?