Vanessa talks about her experience as a communications volunteer for Voluntario Global and about living in Buenos Aires: "I love everything about Buenos Aires: the stake, cheese, pizza... I love that is really loud!" "I write articles, make videos and interviews, so we warn people about all the good things that are happening at Voluntario Global". "I have learned a lot about myself, too. I'm going back home with a much better sense of who I am and what I want".
Meet Vanessa Rodriguez: Communications Volunteergeschrieben von Jesica Franco
Das Neueste von Jesica Franco
- Labor Day in a Social Organization: What does work mean to us?
- Argentina Travel Advice: COVID-19 Update
- Art as a Social Practice
- Food as a Social Act
- The Value of Seed and Organic Agriculture
- Voluntario Global's 13th Anniversary: Interview with Valeria Gracia
- Another Year @VoluntarioGlobal
- November 30: National Mate Day in Argentina