We asked students at the Teaching English Project what THEY think about volunteers coming to #help in #Argentina. Can you imagine your school without volunteers? What have you learned from them? These were a few of the questions, and here you can listen to their answers...
Teaching English in Argentina: What Students Think about Volunteersgeschrieben von Jesica Franco
Das Neueste von Jesica Franco
- Labor Day in a Social Organization: What does work mean to us?
- Argentina Travel Advice: COVID-19 Update
- Art as a Social Practice
- Food as a Social Act
- The Value of Seed and Organic Agriculture
- Voluntario Global's 13th Anniversary: Interview with Valeria Gracia
- Another Year @VoluntarioGlobal
- November 30: National Mate Day in Argentina